Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Back on Track

I hit a bit of a speed bump in my training last week when I got super sick on Wednesday. I knew something wasn't right when I actually said NO to going to the 1st See Mommy Run meeting on Tuesday night. My head was splitting and that was just the tip of the ice burg. When I was finally out of bed on Thursday morning, I got on the scale and had lost 8lbs! Yes, it was that rough of a Wednesday for me!

I didn't do anything on Thursday and then taught my Stroller Strides class baby-free on Friday. I felt pretty dizzy the whole time and made it through without passing out. The weekend and Monday went by and I didn't get back on the treadmill. So I finally got back on tonight. I did 2 miles in just under 30 minutes. I have obviously suffered a set back, but am back on my way to completing the 13.1 miles in one day.

1 comment:

Jennifer Fleming said...

YOu go girls! my goal is to run that in 2009! I need that long to get my butt in gear! I joined a gym this year for the first time since the twins were born.