Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Go Mommy, go Mommy!

I have been faithfully running on my treadmill at least every other night if not more since the first of the year. I thought after running for a week or 5 days of the week that it would start to feel easier and that I wouldn't be struggling to finish 2 miles. I was getting discouraged by how tired I felt. BUT, now I have had the breakthrough that I have been looking for!! I ran 3.1 miles last night which has to be the longest distance that I have ever run non-stop in my life. I wasn't even too winded when I got done either. And I ran just under 11 min miles. I am feeling really pumped now and got the boost that I needed. I guess now I need to try running outside! :)

1 comment:

Jumpin' On My Last Nerve said...

Congrats Robyn! You are going to blow right past all of us at the Zoo Run in a couple weeks!